With work comes results.
I just put way more time into the slideshow than I thought I would have to, but I’ve made some more progress. Through some trial and error and a lot of time, I finally got swipe functionality working! It’s up on the server now!
I had to change around a lot of variables and figure out some new functions, but I was finally able to get it up and running. Swiping only works on a device that has swiping. You can’t test it on your computer, only the iPad. Not a bad design in my opinion, since that is what we are going for.
Tomorrow or this weekend I’ll get it added to the carousel. It’s to late for that right now… I need some sleep. Just wanted to share my success!
The more I work on this, the more I like it! haha